Sulphur Bluff, Texas, USA

5.04.2010

Bikers

Canked is set up, I am happy with how everything came together... now getting ready for the opening reception this Friday from 6-8pm, downtown Johnson City. I have exciting news that there will be approx. 1,000 bikers on main street friday night, main st. runs perpendicular to the arts council.  At 5:30 they are doing a "blessing of the bikes" THAT IS CANKED! I can't wait, and hopefully a few leather-wearing folks will mosey into the arts council to see the show.

Other news: I dropped off pots to be on display at the Penland Gallery. This is big news for me, as I am thrilled and feel honored to have work represented in the same building as some of my favorite artists and potters.

Other other news: I received word that I will have work featured in the upcoming 500 Vases book. Look for it at your local booksellers in Fall 2010, then buy it and put it on your coffee table.

I feel very blessed for the good things that are happening and new adventures to come. His banner over me is love.

side project of the day: Kiln tear down/rebuild/excavation

No comments: